Tuesday, June 15, 2010

SO THANKFUL TO BE ALIVE!!!!!!


I was driving on I-70 to work this morning around 8 a.m.. I tried to get in the right lane but there was another car so I turned my wheel to the left. With the highway being wet I must have over corrected. My car went to the left then to the right across two lanes of traffic. I was headed straight for the guardrail. As my car went to the left again I let go of the wheel and took my foot off the pedals. My car did a 180 in the middle of I-70 at 8 a.m.! God was totally looking out for me because I did not hit any other cars or guardrails. I just reversed my car and drove away! God is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Holy Cow Krista! I am so thankful you are okay as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KRISTA!!! I am so glad you are okay. God is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I am so glad you are ok. God certainly was watching over you!

    ReplyDelete