Friday, May 7, 2010

Mason Mommy Day

Yesterday Mason went to the doctor to find out that he has an ear infection. Steve stayed home with him yesterday so today was my turn. Although I wish Mason were not sick, we truly enjoyed our day together. One of my favorite parts of the day was nap time. Mason and I actually napped together. I always try to get him to sleep with me but he just talks the whole time and never falls asleep. I guess because he was so tired he actually fall asleep on me. We have not slept like that since he was a newborn. I LOVED every single second of our nap!

Is there a better way to start off Mother's Day weekend?

2 comments:

  1. That is too sweet! That is exactly what Alivia did on Saturday through Monday with me. I LOVED it too!! Missed you today though! I hope he is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous Aves is the same way so I have hope that one day again she will cuddle and sleep with me. We raised some independent kids but it is so sad to watch them grow up and leave us.

    ReplyDelete