Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sail-ebration!!!

Today was Mason's birthday party! I cannot believe tomorrow my little angel will be 2. He is the light of my life!!! Here are a few pictures of today.

The rain could not hold off. :( This is everyone inside because of the rain.
Mason helped me make the sailboats yesterday. He is such a great helper.


I made Mason his own sailboat cake however, a bowl fell out of the cabinet and smashed it. We lost a sail in the process. Mason absolutely loved the cake anyway.

Happy Birthday Mason!


I do not have any good pictures of his shirt. I had to make him a sailboat shirt.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2nd Birthday, Mason! We love you and miss you so much. Can't wait to see you again soon.

    Love from Mexico,
    Tio Luis, Tia Jennifer and Daniel

    ReplyDelete