Monday, July 12, 2010

Two Today

Mason Man is 2 today! Can you believe that? He is such a great kid and we are so blessed!
Have you seen Mom's from other blogs list things they love about their children? I love that idea! Mason is two so I will give you two things I love about him.
1. I love, love, love his laugh. He has this full belly laugh that is the cutest thing. When he gets excited he laughs. When you tickle him he laughs. When you say Micky Mouse Clubhouse he laughs. When you pull out bubbles he laughs. When he gets fruit snacks he laughs. He is such a happy kid.
2. I also adore that he helps me so much throughout the day. Mason will help me unload the dishwasher, with laundry, clean, you name it and he has helped me.

We am so thankful for every second that we have with Mason.

3 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie!! Hope you all had a great day! I saw this post today and thought of you guys. Thought you guys might enjoy these sailboat eggs. http://totallytots.blogspot.com/2010/07/little-books-for-little-cooks-busy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh..he is adorable and what great pics!! We need to get the kids together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy-Happy Birthday Mason!!

    ReplyDelete